Safely Caring for Families and Our Community
Turner Funeral Home is prepared to be able to safely care for you loved one. Our funeral directors and staff members understand that the health and safety of the families we serve is very important. That being said, Turner’s has had in place additional precautionary and safety measures and has a virtual system in place, if needed, for any pre-arrangement or at- need arrangements, when a death does occur at any time.
Families can still safety choose funeral or cremation services, caskets, urns, etc. without having to leave your home, virtually or a very limited face to face at the funeral home.
We are able to scan/email/fax, etc. any and all documents to you for your convenience as well as this being done virtually.
- Our Funeral Directors and staff are following the most up to date CDC and health guidelines at all times
- We are prepared to work with you and your family regarding your wishes for alternative services for burial or cremation to ensure your families health and safety are paramount
- We are also ready to work with families who call on us and work together to adjust service locations, times, and your families wishes
- The CDC and the Pennsylvania State Funeral Directors Association have provided guidelines and regulation so that your loved one can be embalmed, safely and we also know that the CDC and our state association says there is NO known risk to being in the room with a person who died due to COVID-19 or suspected COVID-19, once the person has been embalmed.
- While we are all trying our best, to cope, with the COVID-19 Pandemic, please be assured that Turner Funeral Home guarantees we will be able to still care for you loved one and ensure that we are able to work with all our families to ensure we can still provide the closure needed and the safety of all involved. This is our promise.
We sincerely want to thank you for putting your trust in our funeral home during this time of uncertainty. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone 724-758-4504 if you have any questions. We promise we will still exceed your expectations and are honored to be called on.